Monday 10 August 2020

Timber-August-Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to the August Cross Canada Blog Hop where we will be highlighting Timber themed creations. You will be taken for a virtual trip across Canada to view other projects from my fellow CTMH consultants. 


If you came from Brandi's blog, you are on the right track, click the link at the bottom of my post to head over to Janet's blog. We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we enjoy the feedback from our guests to our blogs. Let us know if you enjoyed a technique or the paper pack. If you are interested in finding out more or where you can get your hands on some of these goodies for yourself, you can contact me or head on over to my website to place an order.  justscrapit.closetomyheart.ca 

Today I am featuring layouts using the Timber Workshop Your Way Kit. The kit does come with instructions and cutting guide, which I did use, however, I took the layout guides that were given and then put my own spin on it. I wanted to show how you can take what is in the kit and change some (or all) of it and still get beautiful results. By changing 1 or 2 things, you could change the entire look or mirror it.

Treasure These Moments







Adventure
Getting Lost With You


Supplies used:

Timber Scrapbooking Workshop Your Way Kit G1208
    -these items could be purchased separately: 
        Timber Paper Packet & Stickers-X7259S 
        Timber Paper Packet only-X7259B
        Timber Diecuts-X7259E
        Coordinately Cardstock-X7259C

Paper Trimmer- Z1783
Adhesive-Z3372
Foam Dots-Z3342
Non Micro-tip Scissors-Z1836
Cricut machine

I really enjoyed creating with this paper pack. I loved the outdoorsy theme, now I just need to get pictures printed off to add to the layout!

I hope you are enjoying everyone's projects. You are now heading off to Janet's blog.

1 comment:

  1. All of you with your ambitious multiple amazing layouts! I guess I should have done more than one card. TFS

    ReplyDelete