Friday 10 July 2020

Summer Vibes-July-Cross Canada Blog Hop

Welcome to the July Cross Canada Blog Hop where we will be highlighting the Summer Vibes creations. This is my 1st time participating, and I am so excited! You will be taken for a virtual trip across Canada to view other projects from my fellow CTMH consultants. The colours and patterns this paper brings are so bright and beautiful, perfect for this heat wave we have right now!

If you came from Brandi's blog, you are on the right track, click the link at the bottom of my post to head over to Kristine's blog. We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we enjoy the feedback from our guests to our blogs. Let us know if you enjoyed a technique or the paper pack. If you are interested in finding out more or where you can get your hands on some of these goodies for yourself, you can contact me or head on over to my website to place an order. justscrapit.closetomyheart.ca 


For my 1st project, I made a quick and easy card using the Summer Vibes paper pack and coordinating Lemonade card stock. The word HOME is stamped in black and I added some embellishments as well as some doodling. 


My 2nd project is a single page layout using the same Summer Vibes paper pack and Lemonade cardstock, but I added another coordinating colour-Tangerine. These are such fun summer colours! I used some acrylic Summer Vibes shapes as well as a couple of the leftover stickers from the Summer Vibes Kit. This layout was put together using leftover paper and embellishments from the kit. 




I wanted to show how versatile our paper packs are. You can create a different look by just flipping over the paper you are working with. Our patterned paper comes with a different pattern on each side, and our solid coloured cardstock is two toned-meaning the front is darker and the back is lighter. Both projects were used with leftover items from the Summer Vibes kit as well as using both sides of the paper.

Well that's it for me, I hope you are enjoying everyone's projects. You are now heading off to Kristine's blog.

7 comments: